As many as 2 million injuries happen to young student athletes every year, leading them to more than 500,000 different kinds of doctor’s appointments. What’s a parent to do? Connecticut Orthopaedic Institute surgeon Dr. Richard Diana is a former Yale and NFL running back now working on a book to help...
Orthopedic Surgery & Sports Medicine Expert
- In the nick of time: Backus staff help deliver baby in emergency department parking lot
- How To Fight Acid Reflux (Naturally) Without Having To Take Nexium
- Why It's Buyer Beware With Hemp CBD
- A Simple Way Most Men Can Avoid Being a 'Heart Attack Waiting to Happen'
- Skip the Fake-Meat Burgers: Try These Plant-Based Recipes