Osteoarthritis is a progressive degenerative disease of the joints. Also known as “wear and tear” arthritis, this is a chronic condition that develops over many years. It primary affects people who are at least middle-aged or older. Risk factors for developing osteoarthritis, aside from age, include obesity, previous injury or trauma...
Orthopedic Surgery & Sports Medicine Expert
- How To Fight Acid Reflux (Naturally) Without Having To Take Nexium
- Heart Attack Warning Signs for Women . . . And a Video Tribute to Denise D’Ascenzo
- These Prescription Drugs Can Help Treat Alcohol Use Disorder
- One Way to Avoid the Flu: The Secret's in Your Food
- What is Pelvic Obliquity? Here's How to Treat This Low Back Pain