Osteoarthritis is a progressive degenerative disease of the joints. Also known as “wear and tear” arthritis, this is a chronic condition that develops over many years. It primary affects people who are at least middle-aged or older. Risk factors for developing osteoarthritis, aside from age, include obesity, previous injury or trauma...
Orthopedic Surgery & Sports Medicine Expert
- In the nick of time: Backus staff help deliver baby in emergency department parking lot
- How To Fight Acid Reflux (Naturally) Without Having To Take Nexium
- Why It's Buyer Beware With Hemp CBD
- A Simple Way Most Men Can Avoid Being a 'Heart Attack Waiting to Happen'
- Skip the Fake-Meat Burgers: Try These Plant-Based Recipes