Osteoarthritis is a progressive degenerative disease of the joints. Also known as “wear and tear” arthritis, this is a chronic condition that develops over many years. It primary affects people who are at least middle-aged or older. Risk factors for developing osteoarthritis, aside from age, include obesity, previous injury or trauma...
Orthopedic Surgery & Sports Medicine Expert
- Cloth Mask vs. Surgical Mask: The Surprising COVID-19 Winner
- Vitamins vs. COVID-19? These 3, and Zinc, Will Reinforce Your Immune System
- These Hand-Washing Mistakes Could Increase COVID-19 Risk
- Pantyhose Protective Equipment? Try This Mask Tweak
- Do NOT Use a Mask With a Filtered Valve (It Can Spread COVID-19)