Preparing for surgery can be overwhelming. Even your post-surgical recovery can be confusing. But when you’re at the Connecticut Orthopaedic Institute at MidState Medical Center, nurse navigators take the guesswork out of the experience. They streamline the process, focusing on patient education and clinical excellence – before, during, and after...
Orthopedic Surgery Expert
- In the nick of time: Backus staff help deliver baby in emergency department parking lot
- How To Fight Acid Reflux (Naturally) Without Having To Take Nexium
- Why It's Buyer Beware With Hemp CBD
- A Simple Way Most Men Can Avoid Being a 'Heart Attack Waiting to Happen'
- Skip the Fake-Meat Burgers: Try These Plant-Based Recipes