Preparing for surgery can be overwhelming. Even your post-surgical recovery can be confusing. But when you’re at the Connecticut Orthopaedic Institute at MidState Medical Center, nurse navigators take the guesswork out of the experience. They streamline the process, focusing on patient education and clinical excellence – before, during, and after...
Orthopedic Surgery Expert
- Cloth Mask vs. Surgical Mask: The Surprising COVID-19 Winner
- Vitamins vs. COVID-19? These 3, and Zinc, Will Reinforce Your Immune System
- Pantyhose Protective Equipment? Try This Mask Tweak
- Do NOT Use a Mask With a Filtered Valve (It Can Spread COVID-19)
- Is it Safe to Use a Public Bathroom During COVID-19?