To help patients challenged by the week’s winter weather to secure the required COVID-19 testing before an upcoming medical procedure, Hartford HealthCare will open drive-through test sites on Sunday, Feb. 21, from 8 a.m. to noon at the following locations:
- Norwich: Dodd Stadium, 14 Stott Ave., in the Norwich Business Park
(5 miles from Backus Hospital).
- Hartford: The Connecticut Convention Center, 20 Commerce St. entrance (1 mile from Hartford Hospital).
- Meriden: MidState Medical Center, 435 Lewis Ave. (across from the hospital campus).
- Bridgeport: St. Vincent’s Medical Center, 700 Main St., (intersection with Frontage Road).
- Torrington: 211 High St. (1 mile from Charlotte Hungerford Hospital).
Please note that these sites should be used only by those needing pre-operative testing.