Primary Care Practices
First Quarterly Gaps in Care Reporting DUE November 18, 2016
Updated guidelines for self-reporting Quality Gaps in Care Performance Rates are as follows:
- HIPPA compliance requires that e-mails containing patient information may only be sent via secure e-mail. Therefore we are requesting summed up data only without patient identifiers from your practice. We have provided an example below on how to submit your performance rate for closed gaps in care by metric.
# of Gaps Closed
|Denominator: Total # of eligible patients||Performance Rate|
|Breast Cancer Screening||23||50||46%|
2. Please use your gaps in care lists sent to you from the ICPQuality inbox as a guide to identify patients that have open gaps in care. We are no longer asking practices to submit patient lists.
3. Please be sure to return your quality gaps in care performance rates by:
November 18, 2016 for Quarters 1 through 3 (January 2016 – September 2016)
4. Quality gaps in care performance rates should be submitted via email to ICPQuality@hhchealth.org with the subject line: Quality Gaps in Care Performance Rates.
5. After November 18, 2016, all gaps in care performance rates should be submitted on a quarterly basis as follows:
- January 31, 2017 for Quarter 4 (October 2016 – December 2016)
- April 28, 2017 for Quarter 1 (January 2017 – March 2017)
- July 31, 2017 for Quarter 2 (April 2017 – June 2017)
- October 31, 2017 for Quarter 3 (July 2017 – September 2017)
- January 31, 2018 for Quarter 4 (October 2017 – December 2017)