Volunteer at the Travelers Championship!
Hartford HealthCare has been a key participant of the Travelers Championship for the last 11 years and is the official sponsor of the Travelers Championship volunteers at Connecticut’s largest sporting event that attracts over 4,000 volunteers.
As in the past, HHC employees are invited to volunteer their time at the Travelers Championship JUNE 17-23, 2019 at TPC River Highlands in Cromwell.
Also, HHC will once again be spotlighting our orthopedic and sports health expertise with our sponsorship of our Hartford HealthCare Sports Zone venue located between the 15th tee and 16th green. Please be sure to stop by the venue!
This is a great opportunity for Hartford HealthCare to showcase our sports medicine expertise on the national athletic event stage. To view the round-up from last year’s sponsorship click here: https://www.dropbox.com/s/gz58t0d3jcr99x8/SPORTS%20ZONE%20WRAPUP2.mov?dl=0
Volunteers ages 16 and older are needed Monday through Sunday of the event to fill more than 30 volunteer opportunities ranging from hospitality to event services. The Travelers Championship requests volunteers sign up for two shifts. HHC employees should speak with their manager about volunteering during work time and arranging PTO.
- An official Travelers Championship golf shirt and hat or visor
- (1) weekly volunteer grounds admission (valid multiple days and on days you are not volunteering)
- (1) weekly grounds admission (may be used for friends/family and multiple days)
- (1) parking pass, valid for each day of volunteering
- A complimentary meal for shifts worked
- An invitation to the Volunteer Party on the Saturday of tournament week
- A Hartford HealthCare reusable water bottle and other great items!
- Click the REGISTER HERE button
- Select “Hartford HealthCare Volunteer”
- Use the security code “healthcare2019“