The Hartford HealthCare HealthCenter in Southington, which opened recently at 462 Queen St., is a 48,000-square-foot facility that expands access to convenient health care for the residents of Southington and neighboring towns.
- Primary care.
- The Hospital of Central Connecticut Rehabilitation Network.
- Center for Healthy Aging.
- Ayer Neuroscience Institute: Neurology, Epileptology, Neurosurgery, Neuropsychiatry and Endocrinology.
Other programs and services will open in phases during the next few months.
Also, a Hartford HealthCare GoHealth Urgent Care facility is located nearby at 775 Queen Street.
GoHealth Urgent Care offers:
- Services for everyday illnesses and non-life-threatening injuries
- Lab tests and x-rays
Other Hartford HealthCare services in the Southington community include:
- Bradley Memorial Hospital at 81 Meriden Ave.
- Hartford HealthCare Headache Center; Hartford HealthCare Medical Group specialty care; endocrinology; and behavioral health (coming soon) at 98 Main St.
- Hartford HealthCare Heart & Vascular Institute at 55 Meriden Ave.
- Hartford HealthCare at Home at 300 Queen St.
- Southington Care Center and GoodLife Fitness – short-term and long-term care, and outpatient rehabilitation – at 45 Meriden Ave.
- The Orchards at Southington – independent and assisted living – at 34 Hobart St.
- Mulberry Gardens and GoodLife Fitness – assisted living, secured memory caregiving, and adult day center – at 58 Mulberry St.
For more information about the Hartford HealthCare HealthCenter in Southington, click here.