The New England Society of HealthCare Communications (NESHCo) has recognized BHNews as the top healthcare employee newsletter in all of New England.
The weekly electronic employee newsletter received a Gold Award from NESHCo, one of 34 Lamplighter awards received by HHC. Other BHN recognitions included silver awards for MATCH (Medication Assisted Treatment Close to Home) television adverting, the BHN student art calendar, vaping community education and outreach; and an award of excellence for BHN health news website content.
The BHN received five of HHC’s awards, which recognize the best healthcare marketing and communications in New England. HHC received:
- 10 gold
- 12 silver
- 12 awards of excellence
“These awards are a reflection of the great work of the BHN,” said Shawn Mawhiney, HHC Senior Director of Communications. “There are so many extraordinary stories for us to tell on all of our platforms — print, television, social media, online and more.”
HHC awards included:
- Health Promotion Campaign: Hartford HealthCare Hispanic Market Telemundo Health Promotion Campaign
- Direct Mail Publications: Hartford HealthCare Neuroscience Community Education Mailer
- Outdoor Advertising: Hartford HealthCare 1-800-HOMECARE Billboard
- Crisis Communications / Single Item & Series Division: Hartford HealthCare response to Bradley Airport plane crash
- Service Line Marketing: Hartford HealthCare Men’s Health
- Digital Advertising: Hartford HealthCare-Live Nation Digital Marketing Partnership
- Content Marketing / Hybrid Division: Hartford HealthCare Health News Hub Blog
- Content Marketing / Hybrid Division: Hartford HealthCare Jeff Flaks Reacts series
- Print Advertising: HHC Backus Hospital’s Proud to be at Backus
- Internal Communications / Hybrid Division: HHC Behavioral Health Network’s BHNews
- Service Line Marketing: Hartford HealthCare HealthCenter in Cheshire
- Social Media Campaign: Hartford HealthCare Hispanic Market Social Media Campaign
- Excellence In Writing / Featured Articles: Hartford HealthCare Syrian Refugee Travels Long Road to Freedom
- Printed Design Piece: Hartford HealthCare Your Guide to Finding a Living Kidney Donor
- Printed Design Piece: HHC Behavioral Health Network’s Student Art Calendar
- Television Advertising: Hartford HealthCare Is Alcohol Affecting Your Life?
- Radio Advertising: Hartford HealthCare at Home Hospice Recruitment
- Outdoor Advertising: Hartford HealthCare We’re now in Fairfield County
- Cause, Social Marketing / Campaign Division: Vaping — the Good, the Bad and the Ugly
- Internal Communications / Hybrid Division: Hartford HealthCare SSO Scoop employee newsletter
- Special Events / Single Item and Series Division: The EMMie Awards — HHC goes Hollywood to promote engagement and recognize excellent customer service
- Service Line Marketing / Advertising: Hartford HealthCare / CarePartners of CT Created With Doctors TV spot
Awards of Excellence
- Excellence In Writing / Blog: Hartford HealthCare Syrian Refugee Travels Long Road to Freedom
- Service Line Marketing / Marketing: Hartford HealthCare Bone & Joint Institute Hip & Knee Campaign
- Television Advertising: HHC Charlotte Hungerford Hospital TV: More Expertise. More Access.
- Television Advertising: Hartford HealthCare Go, go, go! Tallwood Men’s Health TV
- Outdoor Advertising: Hartford HealthCare Men’s Health Billboard
- Potpourri / Single Item and Series Division: Hartford HealthCare eNewsletters
- Digital Advertising: Hartford HealthCare Tallwood Men’s Health Digital Campaign
- Social Media Campaign: Hartford HealthCare Bone & Joint Institute Campaign
- Video / Short Format Series: Hartford HealthCare Advances in Health Series
- Video / Short Format Series: Hartford HealthCare Connect to Healthier
- Public Relations / Campaign Division: Hartford HealthCare Creating a system-wide newsletter strategy to promote employee engagement
- Blog, Vlog / Single Item and Series Division: HHC Behavioral Health Network’s NewsDesk
If you’re struggling with mental health issues, the BHN has a 24/7 hotline with clinicians who can help. Call 833.621.0600.
The Hartford HealthCare Behavioral Health Network is now scheduling virtual-health visits for mental health and addiction services. Call your provider for details. New patients can schedule a virtual visit by calling 1.888.984.2408.
For more information on the programs and services available through the Behavioral Health Network, click here.
Need to see your doctor? New Patient? For more information about Hartford HealthCare virtual health visits, click here.
Click here to schedule a virtual visit with a Hartford HealthCare-GoHealth Urgent care provider.
Stay with Hartford HealthCare for everything you need to know about the coronavirus threat. Click here for information updated daily.
Get text alerts by texting 31996 with COVID19 in the message field.