It can happen on the soccer field, in a car accident or at work – but after sitting in a dark room, quietly for a few days, the concussion you’ve suffered should heal, right? Not always, according to Stephanie Alessi-LaRosa, associate director of the new Sports Neurology Program in the...
- In the nick of time: Backus staff help deliver baby in emergency department parking lot
- How To Fight Acid Reflux (Naturally) Without Having To Take Nexium
- Why It's Buyer Beware With Hemp CBD
- A Simple Way Most Men Can Avoid Being a 'Heart Attack Waiting to Happen'
- Skip the Fake-Meat Burgers: Try These Plant-Based Recipes