Dr. Ryan Dorin, a urologist at the Hartford HealthCare Tallwood Urology & Kidney Institute, says the PSA test remains the best way to detect prostate cancer at its earliest stages and give the patient the best chance at successful treatment. Here’s a quick Q&A: Q: There has been a fair...
Dr. Ryan Dorin
- How To Fight Acid Reflux (Naturally) Without Having To Take Nexium
- What's Causing This Winter's Mysterious (and Contagious) Lung Congestion?
- State Police: Beware of Phone Scams
- As Coronavirus Spreads, It's a Waiting Game in Connecticut
- In Litchfield County, Geriatric Care Managers a Vital Link to Services, Home Assistance