Dr. Ryan Dorin, a urologist at the Hartford HealthCare Tallwood Urology & Kidney Institute, says the PSA test remains the best way to detect prostate cancer at its earliest stages and give the patient the best chance at successful treatment. Here’s a quick Q&A: Q: There has been a fair...
Dr. Ryan Dorin
- Cloth Mask vs. Surgical Mask: The Surprising COVID-19 Winner
- Vitamins vs. COVID-19? These 3, and Zinc, Will Reinforce Your Immune System
- Pantyhose Protective Equipment? Try This Mask Tweak
- Do NOT Use a Mask With a Filtered Valve (It Can Spread COVID-19)
- Is it Safe to Use a Public Bathroom During COVID-19?