Dr. Ryan Dorin, a urologist at the Hartford HealthCare Tallwood Urology & Kidney Institute, says the PSA test remains the best way to detect prostate cancer at its earliest stages and give the patient the best chance at successful treatment. Here’s a quick Q&A: Q: There has been a fair...
Dr. Ryan Dorin
- In the nick of time: Backus staff help deliver baby in emergency department parking lot
- How To Fight Acid Reflux (Naturally) Without Having To Take Nexium
- Why It's Buyer Beware With Hemp CBD
- A Simple Way Most Men Can Avoid Being a 'Heart Attack Waiting to Happen'
- Skip the Fake-Meat Burgers: Try These Plant-Based Recipes