A New Britain resident felt her heart chill when she picked up the phone and heard a police officer say, “Your mother’s been in an accident.” Thankfully it was relatively minor: her mother accidentally sideswiped another car outside the grocery store. No one was injured but everyone was shaken up....
- Migraines? A Local Clinical Trial May Be for You
- How To Fight Acid Reflux (Naturally) Without Having To Take Nexium
- Heart & Vascular Institute Earns Top Cardiac Surgery Ratings in North America
- Hartford HealthCare’s Janette Edwards Receives ’40 Under Forty’ Award
- Leadership Change at Hartford HealthCare