Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder, when correctly diagnosed in children, often lingers into adulthood, but for others it’s only then that it manifests itself for the first time. Michael Stevens, PhD, of the Olin Neuropsychiatry Research Center at the Institute of Living in Hartford, said ADHD in adults is only slightly less common...
Dr. Micheal Stevens
- Cloth Mask vs. Surgical Mask: The Surprising COVID-19 Winner
- Vitamins vs. COVID-19? These 3, and Zinc, Will Reinforce Your Immune System
- Pantyhose Protective Equipment? Try This Mask Tweak
- Do NOT Use a Mask With a Filtered Valve (It Can Spread COVID-19)
- Is it Safe to Use a Public Bathroom During COVID-19?