Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder, when correctly diagnosed in children, often lingers into adulthood, but for others it’s only then that it manifests itself for the first time. Michael Stevens, PhD, of the Olin Neuropsychiatry Research Center at the Institute of Living in Hartford, said ADHD in adults is only slightly less common...
Dr. Micheal Stevens
- In the nick of time: Backus staff help deliver baby in emergency department parking lot
- How To Fight Acid Reflux (Naturally) Without Having To Take Nexium
- Why It's Buyer Beware With Hemp CBD
- A Simple Way Most Men Can Avoid Being a 'Heart Attack Waiting to Happen'
- Skip the Fake-Meat Burgers: Try These Plant-Based Recipes