By Dr. MariMeg Clairwood Hartford HealthCare Medical Group Dermatologist You’re reaching for the sunscreen at the store, but then you pause, overwhelmed by the number of choices. With so many options, which one should you choose? Here are the answers to some questions about sun protection. Are all sunscreens created...
- How To Fight Acid Reflux (Naturally) Without Having To Take Nexium
- What's Causing This Winter's Mysterious (and Contagious) Lung Congestion?
- Coming Attractions? Medtech Innovations Hit the Bushnell Stage
- As Coronavirus Spreads, It's a Waiting Game in Connecticut
- UConn Football Captain, Fairfield Basketball Player Get Courage Awards