By Sarah Fasolo Suzanne Harriman thought surgery would alleviate all the problems with her right hand. But even after recuperation, she experienced difficulty opening and closing her hand, and bending her fingers. Try hand therapy, she was told by Dr. Kevin Burton of Orthopedic Associates of Hartford and the Bone...
- In the nick of time: Backus staff help deliver baby in emergency department parking lot
- How To Fight Acid Reflux (Naturally) Without Having To Take Nexium
- Why It's Buyer Beware With Hemp CBD
- A Simple Way Most Men Can Avoid Being a 'Heart Attack Waiting to Happen'
- Skip the Fake-Meat Burgers: Try These Plant-Based Recipes