Excluding skin cancers, colorectal cancer is the third most common cancer diagnosed in both men and women in the United States. During “March is Colon Cancer Awareness Month,” Hartford Hospital gastroenterologist Dr. Eileen Plotkin answers your questions about the disease. Q. What should the general population know about colorectal cancer? A. Colorectal cancer...
- In the nick of time: Backus staff help deliver baby in emergency department parking lot
- How To Fight Acid Reflux (Naturally) Without Having To Take Nexium
- Why It's Buyer Beware With Hemp CBD
- A Simple Way Most Men Can Avoid Being a 'Heart Attack Waiting to Happen'
- Skip the Fake-Meat Burgers: Try These Plant-Based Recipes