The holidays are a special time to enjoy the company of family and friends – and that often means sharing meals together. Holiday gatherings centered around food can create unique challenges for people who are trying to follow strict diets or lose weight, especially because it’s easy to go overboard...
Dr. Edward Hannoush
Surgical Weight Loss
- Heart & Vascular Institute Earns Top Cardiac Surgery Ratings in North America
- How To Fight Acid Reflux (Naturally) Without Having To Take Nexium
- Mediterranean vs. Keto Diet? Here’s The Scientific Lowdown on Carbohydrates
- Avoid Golf Injuries, Says This Orthopedic Surgeon, With These Exercises
- Athlete’s Corner: Staying Hydrated, Sweet Potato Breakfast Cookie