By Dr. Sowmya S. Kurtakoti Medical Director, Hartford Hospital Senior Primary Care at Duncaster Every year, medical professionals hear people say, “I’ve never had the flu, so why should I get a flu shot?” Without it, people are risking serious diseases like influenza, pneumonia or even whooping cough, sometimes leading...
- How To Fight Acid Reflux (Naturally) Without Having To Take Nexium
- What's Causing This Winter's Mysterious (and Contagious) Lung Congestion?
- Coming Attractions? Medtech Innovations Hit the Bushnell Stage
- As Coronavirus Spreads, It's a Waiting Game in Connecticut
- UConn Football Captain, Fairfield Basketball Player Get Courage Awards