By Dr. Sowmya S. Kurtakoti Medical Director, Hartford Hospital Senior Primary Care at Duncaster Every year, medical professionals hear people say, “I’ve never had the flu, so why should I get a flu shot?” Without it, people are risking serious diseases like influenza, pneumonia or even whooping cough, sometimes leading...
- In the nick of time: Backus staff help deliver baby in emergency department parking lot
- How To Fight Acid Reflux (Naturally) Without Having To Take Nexium
- Why It's Buyer Beware With Hemp CBD
- A Simple Way Most Men Can Avoid Being a 'Heart Attack Waiting to Happen'
- Skip the Fake-Meat Burgers: Try These Plant-Based Recipes