Shout it from the rooftops, ladies: urinary stress incontinence is not an inevitable part of aging, according to a report from the University of Michigan National Poll on Healthy Aging. What’s urinary stress incontinence? The kind of leakage that happens when you laugh, sneeze, cough, jump, lift, exercise, or simply...
- In the nick of time: Backus staff help deliver baby in emergency department parking lot
- How To Fight Acid Reflux (Naturally) Without Having To Take Nexium
- Why It's Buyer Beware With Hemp CBD
- A Simple Way Most Men Can Avoid Being a 'Heart Attack Waiting to Happen'
- Skip the Fake-Meat Burgers: Try These Plant-Based Recipes