Shout it from the rooftops, ladies: urinary stress incontinence is not an inevitable part of aging, according to a report from the University of Michigan National Poll on Healthy Aging. What’s urinary stress incontinence? The kind of leakage that happens when you laugh, sneeze, cough, jump, lift, exercise, or simply...
- Cloth Mask vs. Surgical Mask: The Surprising COVID-19 Winner
- Vitamins vs. COVID-19? These 3, and Zinc, Will Reinforce Your Immune System
- Pantyhose Protective Equipment? Try This Mask Tweak
- Do NOT Use a Mask With a Filtered Valve (It Can Spread COVID-19)
- Is it Safe to Use a Public Bathroom During COVID-19?