Women, known as the gender more likely to visit the doctor’s office for a medical issue, still remain largely quiet when it comes to pelvic organ prolapse. “This is something that affects 13 percent of women, but many are still embarrassed to discuss it with their physicians,” says Dr. Paul...
Female Pelvic Health Expert
- In the nick of time: Backus staff help deliver baby in emergency department parking lot
- How To Fight Acid Reflux (Naturally) Without Having To Take Nexium
- Why It's Buyer Beware With Hemp CBD
- A Simple Way Most Men Can Avoid Being a 'Heart Attack Waiting to Happen'
- Skip the Fake-Meat Burgers: Try These Plant-Based Recipes