In Canadian research that could eventually change the way women are screened for cervical cancer, a test to identify the human papillomavirus (HPV) was deemed more accurate than traditional Pap exams at detecting precancerous cervical lesions. The study, which examined test results in more than 19,000 women, was published in...
Gynecologic Cancer Expert
- In the nick of time: Backus staff help deliver baby in emergency department parking lot
- How To Fight Acid Reflux (Naturally) Without Having To Take Nexium
- Why It's Buyer Beware With Hemp CBD
- A Simple Way Most Men Can Avoid Being a 'Heart Attack Waiting to Happen'
- Skip the Fake-Meat Burgers: Try These Plant-Based Recipes