By Sarah Fasolo Marc Michaud, 54, of Plainfield found himself in the hands, literally, of the Hartford HealthCare Rehabilitation Network twice in a year. After surgery to repair a tear in his right rotator cuff in October 2016, he faced a second surgery. This time, it would be on his...
- In the nick of time: Backus staff help deliver baby in emergency department parking lot
- How To Fight Acid Reflux (Naturally) Without Having To Take Nexium
- Why It's Buyer Beware With Hemp CBD
- A Simple Way Most Men Can Avoid Being a 'Heart Attack Waiting to Happen'
- Skip the Fake-Meat Burgers: Try These Plant-Based Recipes