By Sarah Fasolo Marc Michaud, 54, of Plainfield found himself in the hands, literally, of the Hartford HealthCare Rehabilitation Network twice in a year. After surgery to repair a tear in his right rotator cuff in October 2016, he faced a second surgery. This time, it would be on his...
- These 8 Things Make it Harder for Immune Systems to Fight Illness (Like COVID-19)
- How to Avoid COVID-19 at the Supermarket
- Are Fresh Fruits, Vegetables OK to Eat During COVID-19 Crisis?
- Hartford HealthCare Begins Drive-Through Testing for COVID-19
- Why People with Preexisting Conditions Are More at Risk of COVID-19