Specialty Care Practices
Next Quarterly Data Metrics Reporting DUE October 31, 2016
Guidelines to follow when submitting your specialty care quarterly reports
- All specialty practices must send reporting on the same 2015 specialty service line specific quality data metrics for 2016 by:
- October 31, 2016 for Quarter 3 (July 2016 – September 2016)
- January 31, 2017 for Quarter 4 (October 2016 – December 2016)
- If your practice is new to ICP or do not have a record of the quality metrics that were reported for 2015, please reach out to your provider relations specialist or email ICPQuality@hhchealth.org to request a list of your specialty specific data metrics.
- Quality data metric reporting can be submitted in any electronic format.
- IMPORTANT: All reporting should be submitted via email to ICPQuality@hhchealth.org with subject line: Specialty Quality Metrics.
- Patient specific information is not needed for reporting. Roll up measures are preferred. See below for examples:
- Post op infection rate = .85%
- Patients with low back pain & no red flags who were imaged = 22%Look out for more details on the 2017 Quarterly Data Metrics!