The statistics say it all: Men are nearly one-and-a-half times as likely as women to die from almost every chronic medical condition. On average, men live five years less than women, according to the National Center for Health Statistics. But a new program at Hartford HealthCare has been designed to change that. Urologist Dr. Jared Bieniek is director for Tallwood Men’s Health.
February 19, 2019 | Health News Hub - Staff Report
Tallwood Men’s Health: A Guy’s Medical Man Cave
You May Also Like
- Men: ED Treatment Sound Too Good To Be True? It Probably is.
- Rx for Health Program Adds Healthy Options for Winter Season
- Hartford HealthCare to Begin Offering Text Message Reminders for Imaging Services
- Beyond ‘Baby Blues’: IOL Program Identifies, Treats Perinatal Depression
- What’s Your Heart Disease Risk? Your Coronary Calcium Score Can Tell You