The statistics say it all: Men are nearly one-and-a-half times as likely as women to die from almost every chronic medical condition. On average, men live five years less than women, according to the National Center for Health Statistics. But a new program at Hartford HealthCare has been designed to change that. Urologist Dr. Jared Bieniek is director for Tallwood Men’s Health.
February 19, 2019 | Health News Hub - Staff Report
Tallwood Men’s Health: A Guy’s Medical Man Cave
You May Also Like
- 2 Hartford Hospital Outreach Fairs on World No Tobacco Day
- Weight Loss, From Diet to Surgery: Which is Right for You?
- Three Veterans Receive Wartime Service Medals at Mulberry Gardens
- The Hospital of Central Connecticut Opens New Cardiac Rehabilitation Space
- 5 Common Summer Rashes and How to Prevent Them