How can a health plan simplify Medicare coverage? By working directly with doctors.
Imagine a Medicare plan that puts a patient’s health and well-being at the center of care, a plan that offers full support for doctors to provide the best care for the patient.
Get all the information you need about Medicare without leaving your home by registering for one of 12 webinars scheduled in July and August with Lisa Benton or Marissa Hiebel, Medicare educators for Hartford HealthCare’s Integrated Care Partners.
CarePartners of Connecticut was created with doctors from Hartford HealthCare* to take the hassle out of Medicare and offer healthy benefits to keep you feeling young. CarePartners of Connecticut offers Medicare Advantage plans, one of the fastest-growing Medicare plan options. According to the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services, Medicare Advantage plans have doubled to more than 20 million enrollees (one third of Medicare beneficiaries) since 2010.
Whether you are in good health or require additional care, a Medicare Advantage plan provides more benefits, coverage and financial security than 0riginal Medicare and a level of coordinated care not available with Medicare Supplement plans.
- Unlike fee-for-service plans, a Medicare Advantage plan offers comprehensive coverage without gaps.
- Patients benefit from coordinated care that helps them to get the right care while eliminating unnecessary expenses like duplicate tests.
- A low out-of-pocket maximum amount provides financial stability by limiting the amount of medical expenses in a year.
- Copay amounts are clearly defined, and medical and prescription drug coverage are included in the same plan.
During the one-hour webinar, available with an internet connection, topics will include:
- What is Medicare and how does it work?
- When am I eligible?
- Is a Medicare Advantage plan better for me?
- Medicare Supplement Plans my providers accept.
- Prescription drug coverage.
- How to choose your Medicare plan.
- When to enroll.
After the webinar, the educators will answer your questions.
Here are the upcoming webinars:
- Monday, July 20, 5–6pm
- Thursday, July 23, 12–1pm
- Monday, July 27, 12–1pm
- Tuesday, July 28, 12–1pm
- Monday, Aug. 3, Noon–1 pm
- Thursday, Aug. 6, 5–6 pm
- Monday, Aug. 10, 5–6 pm
- Tuesday, Aug. 11, Noon–1 pm
- Tuesday, Aug. 18, 5–6 pm
- Wednesday, Aug. 19, 5–6 pm
- Wednesday, Aug. 26, 5–6 pm
- Thursday, Aug. 27, Noon–1 pm
*Other providers are available in our network.
Not feeling well? Call your healthcare provider for guidance and try to avoid going directly to an emergency department or urgent care center, as this could increase the chances of the disease spreading.
Click here to schedule a virtual visit with a Hartford HealthCare-GoHealth Urgent Care provider.
Stay with Hartford HealthCare for everything you need to know about the coronavirus threat. Click here for information updated daily.
Get text alerts by texting 31996 with COVID19 in the message field.