Migraines are an under-diagnosed and under-treated neurological disorder experienced by a billion people across the world. Now there’s an international summit to help reduce the global burden of migraine — and the public is being invited to attend the free online event.
The Migraine World Summit, April 23-29, is fully virtual. Attendees can listen or watch as 36 of the world’s leading migraine experts, doctors and specialists answer questions about the disorder, including:
- What are the best treatments for migraine?
- What can I do when I’ve already tried everything?
- What are the secrets to finding effective natural alternatives?
- How can I cope with the anxiety, judgment and social stigma of chronic migraine?
- What new treatments are coming that I should be aware of?
- What are the most common hurdles that people face?
“Lectures are given by the leading headache specialists in the world on a wide variety of topics pertinent to migraine and other headache sufferers,” Dr. Grosberg said. “My lecture extensively covers invasive and non-invasive treatment options using devices that supply non-painful stimulation to acutely treat migraine without medication.”
Claim your free ticket to attend the Migraine World Summit here.
Learn more about the work of Dr. Grosberg and his team at the Hartford HealthCare Headache Center here.