Hartford Hospital is the only hospital in the state to be approved for the new medication Andexxa to treat brain hemorrhages (bleeding) related to the use of certain blood thinners. The use of the new medication has the potential to limit brain damage due to bleeding and in some cases save...
- Migraines? A Local Clinical Trial May Be for You
- How To Fight Acid Reflux (Naturally) Without Having To Take Nexium
- Heart & Vascular Institute Earns Top Cardiac Surgery Ratings in North America
- Hartford HealthCare’s Janette Edwards Receives ’40 Under Forty’ Award
- Leadership Change at Hartford HealthCare