For people who suffer with chronic knee, hip or back pain, discomfort can affect every aspect of day-to-day living. Going up and down stairs, taking a walk around the block, running errands and even sleeping can be physically painful and emotionally draining. Maybe you’ve suffered for years with knee, hip...
- Migraines? A Local Clinical Trial May Be for You
- State Approves Hartford HealthCare’s Acquisition of St. Vincent’s Medical Center in Bridgeport
- Hartford Hospital No. 1 in Metro Area in U.S. News Rankings
- How To Fight Acid Reflux (Naturally) Without Having To Take Nexium
- Why Are Millennials Less Healthy Than Gen Xers?